DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage & optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
DataFeedWatch is an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
Now to our Product Team, we are looking for Cloud Engineer.
The candidate will join a team that manages the entire lifecycle of machine-learning services. They will participate in the research and prototyping of new machine-learning models, their development, and productization as microservices in AWS as well as maintenance, monitoring, and operational efforts.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Python, proficiency with Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn libraries
- Knowlegde of AWS cloud offering emphasizing serverless technologies
- Work experience with CI/CD practices and the DevOps methodology
- Good grasp of deployment automation using terraform
- Basic understanding of machine-learning methods such as decision trees and neural networks
- Experience implementing Big Data pipelines in a cloud environment
- Experience implementing microservices with Kubernetes and Helm
- Knowlegde of either TensorFlow or PyTorch machine-learning libraries
We offer attractive salaries, but we know money isn’t everything. That’s why we have a long list of benefits lined up for the candidates joining us.
Why should you consider DataFeedWatch?
- You get to be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care
- Yearly company retreat
- Flexible working schedule and remote-friendly
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office, get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”