DataFeedWatch imports a file with all the product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents as well as useful content that guides them through the eCommerce jungle.
If you’re looking for an exciting content marketing opportunity where creative writing is encouraged and not limited by any strict guidelines, read on.
Scope, key duties, and responsibilities
Content marketing is a crucial part of our growth strategy and the quest to attract new visitors and delight customers through good research and useful content never stops.
The creative expert we are looking for is not new to content marketing and can help our audience with valuable content via channels beyond our blog. We work closely together with well-known websites who we help with providing actionable, unique, and highly engaging content to our audience. It’s important to keep in mind that our audience is not new to eCommerce. This means that the content we create reflects mostly new, actionable, insights, and unique elements that add value.
While ‘writer’ is in the name of the job title, the role is not just about putting pen to paper. Aside from creating killer copy, you will also:
- Help in deciding which topics to write about based on data
- Identify new opportunities where your content can help our customers
- Unleash your SEO skills that give your content an edge over competitors
- Learn SEO skills that might be new to you 🙂
- Work closely with our Creative team to discuss and implement new strategies
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Proven content marketing experience
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools, channels, and paid advertising is preferred
- The ability to use marketing tactics and tools to create valuable content that’s optimized for the readers and SEO
- A background in PR, Journalism, or other related fields is preferred
- A pro-active attitude. Not only in terms of work, but also in terms of feedback. The better we can cooperate, the better our results will be.
- Pro-active: You like to figure stuff out, come with new ideas, and love to share them.
- Experienced in SEO and content tactics that help your content to stand out
- Experienced in writing and editing content in English
- Goal-oriented: The team you will be working with all share the same goal
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- Able to put the ‘marketing’ in “content marketing” – when you analyze a website you get a good understanding of what topic could be a good fit.
- Native English speaker (or impeccable English)
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot of freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce, and of course, data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Salary – Depending on skills and experience
- Working remotely is an option but Poland / Krakow is preferred.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the job for you, please mail your CV and a link to an example of your work to email@example.com and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised as Content Marketing Copywriter and for the future recruitment purposes”
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”