Content marketing copywriter [Krakow/Remote]
DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space;
Datafeeds for eCommerce companies. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
Content marketing is a crucial part of our growth strategy. We are on an ongoing quest to attract new visitors and delight customers them to customers through well research and useful content.
You know numerous ways to convert visitors from many sources to customers and you are continuously bringing up new ideas. You are the Queen/King of Content and have a strong drive to achieve results.
Ideally, you work with us in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option.
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- You love to pitch new content ideas
- Write collateral that sales, marketing and product marketing need
- Maintain an up-to-date content calendar
- Source, research and create original, high-authority content that will attract site visitors through search
- Content will range from short-form checklists to long-form articles, whitepapers and more
- Form and maintain relationships with internal clients and technical experts
- Inquisitive: You like to figure stuff out
- Understand SEO and content tactics and algorithms
- You have professional experience in writing and editing
- Goals: You want to achieve goals and share in the success
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- In touch with market dynamics and trends
- Native English speaker (or impeccable English)
What’s in it for you?
Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
Room to learn and to grow
You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
Free sports and health benefits
Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
Depending on skills and experience
How to apply?