DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space;
Datafeeds for eCommerce companies. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
We are looking for a Digital and Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating assets for multi-channel marketing and other internal company projects.
Ideally, you work with us in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option if the skills are a perfect match.
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience in graphic design, advertising, or marketing environment
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and email skills best practices
- Fine art skills, web design and multimedia design experience a plus
- Html, css, WordPress, or other CMS system experience a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Flexible, deadline-oriented
- Able to plan, concept and finalize projects on time
- Responsible for execution of creative strategies for digital, print, social and physical mediums – ensuring all are executed within existing brand and campaign guidelines
- Collaborate with Creative and Marketing Teams to provide creative design solutions, ensuring brand consistency, across all assets and platforms including email, and social media, internal presentations, blog, trade show booths, digital ads, public relation needs and other print/digital assets
- Stays up to date on UI/UX best practices for blog and social creative tactics
- Optimize product images for blog and digital ads
- Work with Website/Email Developers to A/B test designs, layouts, images on site, in digital ads and email
- Maintain up to date images for various content needs
- Print Production: Design and quality control of print/web/trade show/PR production
What’s in it for you?
- Full responsibility and a lot of freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Depending on skills and experience
How to apply?
If this is your job, please mail your CV to email@example.com and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised as Content Marketing Copywriter and for the future recruitment purposes”
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”