DataFeedWatch is a young company in a very rapidly growing space;
Datafeeds for eCommerce companies. eCommerce players depend on our software to list their products on channels to their potential customers.
DataFeedWatch imports a file with all product data from a store and enables merchants to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents for brands like adidas, UnderArmour, Kenzo, TheBodyShop and many more.
Inbound marketing is a crucial part of our growth strategy. We are on an ongoing quest to attract new visitors and converting them to customers We need somebody to take full responsibility of conversion optimization in all shapes and forms.
You know numerous ways to convert visitors from many sources to customers and you are continuously bringing up new ideas. You are tracking every event on our site and you know your way around in Google Analytics, Hubspot and the many apps that can help you optimize our site. You are a Marketer, even a web-psychologist, and not a Techie. Your basic understanding of html, tracking, etc. is enough to work with our tech-team on implementation.
You are the Queen/King of Optimization and have a strong drive to achieve results. You work closely with your peers in marketing, sales and tech. Ideally, you work with them in our Krakow office, but working remotely is also an option.
Desired Qualifications and characteristics
- Hubspot expertise
- Experience of integrating Hubspot with other platforms
- Knowledge of Inbound and Growth marketing
- Familiarity with all tools in Hubspot
- Lead Flow establishment and skeleton creation
- Experience with conversion optimization and inbound marketing automation
- Well versed with Google Analytics
- Experience with PPC, SEO and SEM in general
- Inquisitive: You like to figure stuff out
- Goals: You want to achieve goals and share in the success
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- Team player
- In touch with market dynamics and trends
- International background with at least one second language
- Design, implement and own our OL Advertising activities
- Hubspot and marketing Metrics ownership
- Optimize web conversion
- Customer retention
- Report to the S&M director
- Sales, Country Managers
- Customer Support
- Part of the Marketing team
What’s in it for you?
Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
Room to learn and to grow
You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
Free sports and health benefits
Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
5-10.000 PLN, depending on skills and experience
How to apply?
If this is your job, please mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”