DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage and optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are expanding our Team!
We are looking for a person on a B2B contract who will join our Tech Team part-time (with later possibility on full time) and will take care of DataFeedWatch employees’ computers. In this role, you will have the possibility to implement your own ideas regarding technical support based on one’s own experience.
- Ordering computers for new employees or needed computer equipment
- Providing technical support to your teammates
- Reinstalling system
- Suggesting process improvements
- Remote supervision of overall technical equipment
- Organising LAN system
- Communicative level of English
- Communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Solution-oriented mind
- Interest in technical issues
What you get:
- Gain new experience by having a real, direct impact on the company
- Relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity and collaborative work environment in a young, dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and possibility work from home
- Modern office in the heart of Krakow
- Private health services and Multisport card
- Free lunch and fresh fruits
- Table football room
SALARY: Remuneration commensurate based upon experience