DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage and optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents as well as useful content that guides them through the eCommerce jungle.
If you’re looking for an exciting marketing opportunity where being creative and independent is encouraged and not limited by any strict guidelines, read on.
We are expanding our Team!
We are looking for a marketing professional who will join our Sales Team to support DataFeedWatch growth in the German market. In this role you will work closely with our DACH Country Manager, who leads the local team.
Scope, key duties, and responsibilities
Localized marketing is a key component of our growth strategy and the quest to attract new visitors and delight customers through good research and useful content never stops.
The marketing expert we are looking for is to support the local sales force and answer for the specific regional needs. We are seeking someone who will help our audience with valuable content via channels beyond our website and blog.
In this position you will:
- Write actionable, unique, and highly engaging content for our local audience (who’s not new to eCommerce)
- Translate, proofread existing global content and adjust it to the local needs
- Research and help in deciding which topics to cover based on data
- Build local strategy and brand awareness
- Unleash your SEO skills that give your content an edge over competitors
- Work closely with our Creative and Sales Teams to discuss and implement new strategies
- Research to identify new opportunities and local competitors
- Track record with building strong relationships and delivering effective communication with customers
- Proven marketing experience
- Paid advertising understanding (Google Ads, FB Ads, Marketplaces)
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools and channels
- The ability to use marketing tactics and tools to create valuable content that’s optimized for the readers and SEO
- A pro-active attitude. Not only in terms of work, but also in terms of feedback. The better we can cooperate, the better our results will be.
- Great Command of English
- Native German Speaker (or close to native)
- Pro-active: You like to figure stuff out, come with new ideas, and love to share them.
- Experienced in SEO and content tactics that help your content to stand out
- Experienced in writing, proofreading, and editing
- Goal-oriented: The team you will be working with all share the same goal
- Independent: You are not waiting for the next task: you are already on it.
- Able to put the ‘marketing’ in “content marketing” – when you analyze a website you get a good understanding of what topic could be a good fit.
What’s in it for you?
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
- Room to grow
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A competitive salary
- Quarterly bonuses for good performance
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Be part of a young and cool team and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Working remotely or from our office in Krakow
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
SALARY: 5000-8000 PLN gross/month
HOW TO APPLY:
If this sounds like the job for you, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!