DataFeedWatch is a Feed Marketing tool for online stores to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries.
DataFeedWatch is an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
We are a fast-growing company – we have doubled our size in less than a year!
Now to our Product Team we are looking for Machine Learning Engineer.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be in charge of creating machine learning-enabled tools that will help introduce new features into our e-commerce system. You will be responsible for:
- Choosing right algorithms to solve identified problems
- Designing and implementing custom algorithms
- Integrating prepared models with our system
- Periodic validation of the models
- Constant cooperation with the dev team and the product owner
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Hands-on experience with a machine learning library (preferred Tensorflow or PyTorch) and numerical packages (ex. numpy or R)
- Ability to work in a chosen cloud environment (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Expertise in the following machine learning topics:
- Classification with classical methods and neural networks
- Dimensionality reduction
- Natural language embedding
- Time series prediction
- Thorough understanding of algorithms, their advantages and disadvantages
- Experience with applying models to real-world scenarios and integrating them with production systems
- Ability to validate prepared models using metrics and practical usefulness assessment
- Ability to quickly create prototypes of models
- Good knowledge of exploratory data analysis and ability to apply it
- Experience with raw data from various sources, especially MongoDB and SQL databases
- Ability to visualize data and infer useful conclusions from it
- Being well-organized, able to prioritize and estimate time for complex tasks
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Ruby or Java programming skills
- Good people skills, ability to explain solutions and understanding the client’s business needs
- Experience with big data/machine data frameworks (Hadoop, Spark)
- General knowledge on marketing and sales platforms
- Being up to date with state-of-the-art machine learning techniques
- Scientific publications on top conferences or in journals
We offer attractive salaries, but we know money isn’t everything. That’s why we have a long list of benefits lined up for the candidates joining us.
Why should you consider DataFeedWatch?
- You get to be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care
- Yearly company retreat
- Flexible working schedule and remote-friendly
Salary: 7500 – 15.000 PLN depending on skills and experience
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to email@example.com and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!