DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage and optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are an international SaaS company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
As part of our development team, you will work side by side with our Senior Developers and contribute to creating better experiences for our customers.
We are looking for developers with a can-do attitude, that are willing to constantly improve their stack of skills.
We work in teams based on the SCRUM methodology and in an Agile environment, with 3-week sprints to keep stress down to a minimum.
Develop and implement the code in collaboration with the other developers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• 1+ year of relevant experience in web development;
• Knowledge of GitHub;
• Intermediate English skills;
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Agile software development methodology;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Experience with marketplaces like Amazon, ebay etc.
- Salary: 7k – 10k PLN/months
- gain new experience by having a real, direct impact on the company
- relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity and collaborative work environment in a young, dynamic team of professionals that make great software
- a competitive salary dependent on skills
- a flexible form of employment
- modern office in the heart of Krakow
- private health services and Multisport card
- free hot lunch provided 5 times a week
- table football room
- fresh fruits
- excellent coffee
- training course
- possibility to work from home
- every second Friday for yourself
- 25 days paid time off
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive, and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office (but can also work remotely), get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Polish or English and contact details and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
We want YOU!