We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the IT team in our Krakow office.
As part of our development team, you will work side by side with our Senior Developers and contribute to creating better experiences for our customers.
We are looking for developers with a can-do attitude, that are willing to constantly improve their stack of skills.
We work in teams based on the SCRUM methodology and in an Agile environment, with 3-week sprints to keep stress down to a minimum.
Develop and implement the code in collaboration with the other developers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• 1+ year of relevant experience in web development;
• Knowledge of GitHub;
• Intermediate English skills;
• Willingness to learn new technologies.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Agile software development methodology;
- Experience with test-driven development;
- Experience with marketplaces like Amazon, ebay etc.
- Salary: 7k – 10k PLN/months
- gain new experience by having a real, direct impact on the company
- relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity and collaborative work environment in a young, dynamic team of professionals that make great software
- a competitive salary dependent on skills
- a flexible form of employment
- modern office in the heart of Krakow
- private health services and Multisport card
- free hot lunch provided 5 times a week
- table football room
- fresh fruits
- excellent coffee
- training course
- possibility to work from home
- every second Friday for yourself
- 25 days paid time off
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your CV in Polish or English and contact details and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
We want YOU!