DataFeedWatch is a Feed Marketing tool for online stores to create and optimize feeds and advertising campaigns for 1000+ channels in over 50 countries. We are an international SaaS company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. We help merchants grow.
Next to DataFeedWatch we have developed Pricewatch, an add-on for merchants who want an easier and more granular overview of what their competitors’ pricing activities are. It helps them understand which competitors are undercutting them and by how much and how they can optimize their pricing strategy to boost their ROI.
We’re relaunching Pricewatch as a stand-alone service and we are looking for a marketer who will create a marketing strategy and business plan for this new service.
The goal of this internship is to help us:
- Fully understand potential customers in terms of their wishes and needs
- Consolidate the right target audience
- Determine an appropriate pricing strategy
- Define the channels to market the software product
- Create a differentiation strategy
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong follow-through and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions
- Must be dependable and show commitment
What we offer
- The ability work fully remote
- Freedom to write your thesis at your own pace
- Industry experts who are there to support you
- A unique opportunity to have an impact on the success of a ground-breaking SaaS product
Ready to apply for your graduation internship? Please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach the following disclaimer:
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”