Sales Development Representative (Krakow)
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Business Development team in our Krakow office.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You have the interpersonal skills to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
- ENGLISH. You are addressing prospects in the US, UK, and other English speaking countries, so your English is either native or impeccable.
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems.
That is right: we are open to any background, education or experience. We will teach you everything you need to know. Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
The Sales Development Representative is the first interface between prospects that have an interest in our software.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Representatives will be:
- Demo and sell our services to interested potential customers
- Qualify sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Keep track of all communications with customers and leads using our marketing automation software
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Build market and product knowledge to be able to handle our prospect’s questions
You will be communicating with prospects via email and on the phone.
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce & Online Marketing
- You will work in a very hip and happening industry
- You like International stuff
- You will be part of a team of young developers and marketers
- You like variation
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- You like to communicate
- A competitive salary.
- Personal training & ongoing mentoring
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
Salary: 4000-7000 PLN/month
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach following disclaimer: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!