Scandinavian Sales Development Representative [Krakow]
DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage and optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are an international SaaS company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team full-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- ATTITUDE. Attitude is everything. You have the interpersonal skills to quickly connect and establish a relationship with potential customers.
- SCANDINAVIAN LANGUAGES. Excellent level of spoken and written of at least one of the following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or/and Finnish.
- ENGLISH.You need to speak enough English to communicate with other people in the company.
- FLEXIBILITY. We operate all over the world. Which means we need to be able to cover other markets and different time zones. Sometimes you need to come to the office at 8:00am to talk to an Australian client and sometimes you might have to stay later to get with prospect from West Coast in U.S.
- KNOWLEDGE OF ONLINE MARKETING. Basic knowledge of online marketing is a requirement – we will teach you the rest. Our prospects are seasoned online marketers and you need to understand their business and their problems. Any experience with Google or Facebook campaigns or marketplaces like Amazon or eBay would be a plus.
- SALES EXPERIENCE. We offer sales trainings and tools but we also except initiative from your side, so experience in sales can help you with that.
Any interest or experience in eCommerce or Online Marketing is helpful, but the main issue is: Do you have what it takes?
The Sales Development Representative is the first interface between prospects that have an interest in our software.
Your main responsibilities as a Sales Representatives will be:
- Demo and sell our services to interested potential customers
- Qualify sales leads based on specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Keep track of all communications with customers and leads using our marketing automation software
- Build and manage lead development pipeline
- Build market and product knowledge to be able to handle our prospect’s questions
- Extra paid evening shifts (18:30-23:30) once a week in addition to regular working day to cover other time zones
You will be communicating with prospects via email and on the phone.
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- Full responsibility and a lot a freedom
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You will learn everything about Saas, eCommerce and of course data feeds
- A Free Lunch every day (yep – there is such a thing as a free lunch)
- Free sports and health benefits
- Quarterly bonuses for good performance
- Be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Join a market leader in online marketing software and share in the success of our growth
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive, and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office (but can also work remotely), get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
SALARY: Remuneration commensurate based upon experience
HOW TO APPLY:
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!