Who we are:
DataFeedWatch is a leading Feed Marketing Solution for online retailers and digital agencies to manage & optimize product feeds and PPC campaigns for 1000+ channels globally. Our primary goal is to help merchants grow.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will
- Help product teams improve their productivity and predictability by applying proper agile techniques and providing personal coaching
- Work together with Product Owners and the teams on a daily basis by moderating meetings, counseling and guiding continues improvements
- Address, track and help to remove impediments that the teams may face
- Administrate Agile boards
- Set, track and improve development efficiency metrics
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2 years of working experience as a Scrum Master and/or Agile Coach
- Wide knowledge about agile methodologies and frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean
- Very good at finding and proactively solving problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in verbal and written English (C1 level minimum)
- Exceptional self-organization and time management skills
- Scrum.org PSM-I or equivalent
- Kanban skills and/or certification
- Experience working as an administrator of Jira
Why should you consider DataFeedWatch?
We offer an attractive salary 8 000 – 14 000 PLN Net B2B, but we know money isn’t everything. That’s why we have a long list of benefits lined up for the candidates joining us.
- You get to be part of a young and cool team in Krakow and a fast-growing international tech-company
- Room to learn and to grow
- A competitive salary
- You get a Free Lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care
- Yearly company retreat
- Flexible working schedule and remote-friendly
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office, get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to email@example.com and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”