We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the IT team in our Krakow office.
As part of our development team, you will contribute to creating better experiences for our customers.
We are looking for developers with a can-do attitude, that are willing to constantly improve their stack of skills.
We work in teams based on the SCRUM methodology and in an Agile environment, with 3-week sprints to keep stress down to a minimum.
Develop and implement the code in collaboration with the other developers.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
• 3+ years of experience in web development with Ruby, Ruby on Rails
• Database Knowledge– MongoDB, knowledgeable in MySQL and SQL query language (ability to write and optimize SQL queries)
• Experience with developing & implementing REST API Services
• Systems Administration –Basic Linux server admin skills
• Knowledge of GitHub
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience with AWS
Salary: 10k – 12k PLN/months
Keep yourself in good shape with a Multisport card
Private health services insurance
Work from our modern office in the heart of Krakow
Fresh Fruits & excellent coffee & Fussball for when you feel like you want to take a break
Free lunch every day
25 days paid time off
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email us at email@example.com with your CV in Polish or English and contact details and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
We want YOU!