At DataFeedWatch, we enable merchants to create, and optimize feeds. By simply importing a product file from an online store, merchants can start the process of perfecting their advertising campaigns, on 1000+ channels, in over 50 countries.
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow, Amsterdam, and Prague. Our customers are just as international, we provide feeds on all continents as well as useful content that guides them through the eCommerce jungle.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity to learn more about digital marketing, feed marketing and data analysis, read on.
Scope, duties and responsibilities
Shopping carts are an extremely important area of marketing activity, and are a great place to find new customers.
As a Shopping Cart Intern you will:
- Learn more about shopping carts, and tools to attract more customers
- Learn about feed marketing and how it works together with e-commerce
- Use your communication skills to connect with users and customers on social media
- Analyse data and use it to improve our shopping cart activity
- Work together with Support, Sales and Product Teams on new tools and solutions for the customers
Desired knowledge, skills and characteristics:
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook groups, forums, and blogs
- Analytical mindset
- General knowledge of A/B testing
- Ability to learn quickly
- Pro-active and committed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Knowledge of e-commerce will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of Google Search, Google Analytics, Google Adwords will be a plus
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary
- Free lunch every day!
- Free Multisport card
- Free private medical care
- Flexible working hours, remote-friendly schedule
- Room to learn and to grow
- Industry experts who are there to support you
- A unique opportunity to have an impact on the success of a ground-breaking SaaS product
How to apply?
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych przez Wordwatch Inc. w celu prowadzenia rekrutacji na aplikowane przeze mnie stanowisko.
Wyrażam również zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych w celu prowadzenia przyszłych rekrutacji przez wyżej wskazaną firmę.”
“I hereby consent to my personal data being processed by Wordwatch Inc. for the purpose of considering my application for the vacancy advertised and for the future recruitment purposes”
We need YOU!
Join a market leader in online marketing software and be part of our growth!