We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the IT team in our Krakow office.
With everything that we do, we have the customer in mind. Our goal is to help ‘our’ merchants grow. We also grow ourselves with knowledge. We are pro-active and make sure that we get things done. We move fast and accept that failure is part of trying. We work together as a team, with humor and respect, because it is more fun and gets us better results.
We’re looking forward to welcoming new teammates who can also get behind our values. Come join us in our journey of growing together!
As part of our development team, you will contribute to creating better experiences for our customers.
We are looking for developers with a can-do attitude, that are willing to constantly improve their stack of skills.
We work in teams based on the SCRUM methodology and in an Agile environment, with 3-week sprints to keep stress down to a minimum.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- 1+ year of experience on a similar position
- knowledge of software testing issues
- talent for analysis and problem solving
- have a good command of English at least at the level of reading and writing technical documentation
- knowledge of programming basics
Nice to have:
- SQL, GIT
- test automation skills
- creation of test cases and automation scripts
- evaluate product code according to specifications
- manual testing and reporting the results
- close cooperation with a team of developers
What you get:
- Salary: 3 – 5 k PLN/month
- gain new experience by having a real, direct impact on the company
- relaxed yet results driven, encouraging creativity and collaborative work environment in a young, dynamic team of professionals that make great software
- a flexible form of employment
- modern office in the heart of Krakow
- private health services and Multisport card
- free hot lunch provided 5 times a week
- table football room
- fresh fruits
- excellent coffee
- training course
- flexible working hours
- possibility to work from home
- 26 days paid time off
DataFeedWatch is a friendly, positive and productive workplace where everyone feels comfortable and is encouraged to deliver one’s best work.
Our 80+ people international team is curious, hardworking, friendly, independent, proactive and determined to grow! We bring our values to life through our work every day. We have fun working together and hanging out after work. We have a cool office, get a free lunch and other perks.
DataFeedWatch is growing fast: we need more friends on the team!
DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping Channels.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Polish or English and contact details and attach following disclaimer:
“Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”
We want YOU!