DataFeedWatch is a Data Feed Optimization tool for web shops that enables merchants to advertise their products on Google Shopping or Comparison Shopping
We are an international company with headquarters in Silicon Valley in the U.S. and offices in Krakow and Amsterdam. With double-digit growth, we would like to expand the Customer Service team in our Krakow office.
You will help us make an awesome application by making sure that it stays functional and easy to use.
You will be the driving force of our design learning loop: Prototype UX, verify with users, find issues, prototype UX and much more.
Your responsibilities will include but not to be limited to:
- Conducting usability tests with users
- Creating interactive wireframes and high-fidelity mockups
- Designing personas
- Designing customer journey maps
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We want people to join our team part-time. Mr. or Mrs. Right would meet the following expectations:
- Attitude. You strive to improve the satisfaction of our customers through better product usability.
- Experience with a prototyping tool. You have an advanced knowledge of Axure|Sketch|Figma|Marvel|UXPin|Marvel.
- Experience with a graphic design tool. You have a working knowledge of Photoshop|Illustrator.
There are many reasons why this job may be what you are looking for:
- You will learn a lot about eCommerce, Online Marketing
- You will work in a company following BDD and Lean Startup principles
- You like International stuff
- You like variation
- You get a Free Lunch every day, Multisport and a private medical insurance
- You like to communicate
HOW TO APPLY:
If you think you will like this job, please email your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach following disclaimer: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w CV w celu niezbędnym do realizacji procesu rekrutacji, zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. U. z 2002 r.,Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm.”